- You are helping to keep local journalism strong in Maine.
- As a subscriber, you get unlimited digital access to Maine’s only independently-owned daily news voice, invitations to subscriber-only events, occasional subscriber-only deals, a faster site, a better ad experience and no Google surveys.
BDN app retired June 2019
- In the interest of improving the digital experience for BDN readers, we have decided to streamline our mobile experience by retiring our app and focusing on the mobile website at this time. We look forward to offering a better app down the road.
- If you already have the BDN app on your phone, it is no longer supported.
- To keep the BDN at your fingertips, just go to www.bangordailynews.com in your mobile browser, and follow the instructions here to add the BDN to your home screen.
Check your digital paymeter status
- • If you have registered but not subscribed, you’ll be invited to choose a plan.
- • If you have subscribed or activated digital for an existing print subscription, you’ll see a list of any active subscriptions.
- • If you have no active digital paymeter account, you’ll be invited to sign in or create an account.
- Check my digital paymeter status
Have a print subscription and want digital too?
- Digital access is included in your subscription. All you need to do is activate it.
- Connect digital
Manage Your Print Subscription
- Reset your password, make a payment, set up automatic payments, change your address, have us hold your paper while you’re on vacation, and make other changes to any BDN subscription account.
- Manage print subscription
Looking for the e-edition?
- Get an e-edition email alert each morning when the day’s paper is ready
- You need to have a subscription in order to read the e-edition. Click this button to sign in and read:
- Read today’s paper