WATERVILLE, Maine — The Maine State Police have released the transcript of the 911 call placed the morning 20-month-old Ayla Reynolds was reported missing more than two years ago.

The transcript shows Justin DiPietro called 911 at 8:49 a.m. on Saturday, Dec. 17, 2011, to report the toddler was missing and that he said his sister and her daughter and his girlfriend and her son were also in the house.

He then told a dispatcher that he last saw his daughter at 8 p.m. the previous night, when he put her to bed. He said his sister said that the toddler was in her room when she checked on her at 10 p.m.

DiPietro said there was no way Ayla could have climbed out of her crib.

Over the past two years, pieces of evidence related to the investigation have been revealed to the public and anger over the absence of any arrests has grown, drawing national attention.

During a demonstration last month in Waterville, about 30 protesters demanded that the Maine State Police make arrests in the case.

“I want closure,” Ayla’s mother, Trista Reynolds, 25, told reporters at that time. “I want answers. I want to see arrests made.”

Ayla Reynolds’ father, Justin DiPietro, reported his daughter missing on Dec. 17, 2011, telling police that she disappeared during the night. The Maine State Police launched the largest missing person search in the state’s history, but the child has not been found and no one has been charged in the case.

Since Ayla’s disappearance and the subsequent missing person search, investigators have told reporters that they have ruled out the possibility that the child was abducted, that they believe her disappearance was a result of foul play and that they believe DiPietro and two other adults who were in the home at the time of Ayla’s disappearance are not being truthful with police.

Last September, Trista Reynolds told reporters that police investigators had shown her photos of blood in the apartment where Ayla was last seen. She has since made an effort to draw the public’s attention to the case as a way to put pressure on police to press charges.

The five-page transcript was released in two parts because the initial 911 call was cut off when DiPietro’s cellphone lost its charge.