- This event has passed.
Essentials of Self- Healing
February 3 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Thursday, happening 8 times
Paul’s Thursday Zoom Talk and Study Group 7-8 p.m.
Based on 50 years of holistic practice. Tools and perspectives for awakening and empowering our natural birthright as self-healers.
This program will run weekly, Thursdays at 7PM, through the winter into
spring (with an occasional interruption), and will integrate many avenues of practice and understanding, including:
1. The nature of health and illness
2. Integration, trust, reciprocity, and the current social crisis
3. Imbalances and blindspots in modern healthcare
4. Insights from classical and planetary systems of healing
5. Fostering knowledge, agency, relationship, and humility in self-healing
6. Specific allies and pathways for bolstering immunity in this pandemic age
7. Practical herbal self-care
8. Nutritional self-care
9. Psycho-neuro-immunology – self-listening, communicating, and mind/body healing
10. Touching! – self-massage, acupressure, and hydrotherapy
11. Our energetic system and qigong healing practices
This series intended primarily to awaken our own confidence in our intimate relationship to our healing process. Paul has shared he will be spending more or less time in each of these areas, however the last two sections will be more extensive teaching. While we will cover a lot of practical material, this is not meant as an academic course.
This offering is free as part of our new membership program, learn more and become a member or register for just this program www.thewholehealthcenter.org
This program is complemented by our Meditation Lab, Saturday mornings at 7:30
These mornings are meant to review and support basic practices for turning our attention to this moment; resting in our bodies, breath, and essential awareness; and deepening what Buddhism calls our wholesome states of being.