Two families are homeless after Thanksgiving Day morning fires destroyed their homes in two Oxford County towns.
The fires took place in Sumner and Dixfield, with multiple towns responding to help local firefighters put out the flames.
No one was injured, but both families will need new places to stay.
The Sumner fire happened to a home on Gammon Road.
Photos from the scene show little left of the home.
The Dixfield fire on Canton Point Road apparently started someone in the area of the wood stove and its stove pipe connecting with the chimney.
Fire officials said two people, an infant and a dog safely escaped the fire, but photos also show little left of the mobile home.