One person is dead and two are critically injured following a house fire in Montville Wednesday evening, according to Maine State Police.
The fire, which destroyed the home at 50 Darci Road, appears to be a result of a gas leak from a stove, spokesperson Shannon Moss said.
One person was killed and two were critically injured in a fire at a home on Darcy Lane in Montville Wednesday, April 13, 2022. Credit: Courtesy of Maine State Police
All three victims were adults but have not been identified.
Investigators from the fire marshal’s office are on the scene.