Thomas College to celebrate its 128th Commencement in the Alfond Athletic Center in Waterville
WATERVILLE – Thomas College will host Class of 2022 graduates and their guests on Saturday, May 14 at 1 p.m. in the Alfond Athletic Center at Thomas College in Waterville. More than 200 total graduates including from undergraduate and graduate programs will process at Thomas College’s 128th Commencement.
Schedule of events:
- 1 p.m. – Students/Speakers process into the Alfond Athletic Center Field House
- Commencement Address by Greg Powell, Chairman of the Harold Alfond Foundation Board of Trustees & CEO and President of Dexter Enterprises LLC
- Undergraduate Speaker: Rajhan Munnings, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, South Caicos, Turks and Caicos Islands
- Graduate Speaker: Nathaniel White, Master of Business Administration- Health Care Management, Waterville, Maine
- Conferring of Degrees
- Conferring of Honorary Degrees. More details.
- Closing Remarks: President Laurie G. Lachance