HOLLIS, Maine — A Saco man is facing a burglary charge after allegedly breaking into a Hollis residence last week and stealing $10,000 worth of antique jewelry and coins, Maine Department of Public Safety spokesman Stephen McCausland said.
Corey Richards, 31, allegedly entered the home by breaking out a window, according to McCausland.
The burglary was discovered on Jan. 23 by one of the residents, McCausland said. Most of the jewelry has been recovered.
Richards is on probation for a robbery conviction and a probation hold was placed on him, McCausland said. He was denied bail after his arrest.
Richards is being held at the York County Jail and is expected to appear in court Friday.


